طلب عدم تعيين أو تكليف أفراد من النظام السابق

Quoted post

ضيف

2011-08-27 14:56

what is Mr Abdurahman Shulghum is doing in TURKIA with Mr M. JIBRIL AMWIRFALLY. why Shulghum is represinting the libyan revolution in TRKIA? This person can not be trusted because he worked for Ghaddafy for 42 years enough is enough.

أجوبة

تمت إزالة هذه المشاركة بواسطة الكاتب (أظهر التفاصيل)

2011-08-27 16:39:37

ضيف

#26 Re:

2011-08-27 16:40:18

#17: -

Well, I’ve to disagree with you my friend; Shalgam defected early, and if your reason that he worked for King of rats, well, guess what? Mustafa abd eljalel and Mahmoud jebrel did too, so this is not a good reason to wonder about what they do, but anyhow, the good news, all these guys will be transitioning, so if you’ve any worries, you’ve to be ready for the coming guys, those must be real neat and clean. Also I suggest we’ve to put an article in the constitution that give the right to prosecute and law hunt the president during his presidency period, meaning to say, he should present clear and clean background to be nominated to begin with, then after he is elected, we must monitor him/her and by the time he/she finishes presidency period which should not be more than 4 years un-renewable even he/she is an angel, we’ll give him/her highest salary, even like the American president of 1 million $ a year, but that’s that, one unrightfully dollar earned and he/she is history, we’ll either honor him/her with highest patriot medal for the period he served us and or take him/her to the courthouse for the mistakes he/she done, only like that we’ll secure our future from corruption and injustice in giving equal opportunities. All in all we don’t need no photos for anybody, no high ranks no powerful peoples, we are sick and tired of that nonsense for too long now, we won’t let it back.